Saturday 30 December 2006

A New Year's Coming...

...and Karukitchen seems to be completely empty.

Andrea is @ his wife in Latvia, Hugo is in Tartu, Michel in Finland and i am in a warm flat in Pikk.
The 2006, a great year for most of the Karukitcheners is ending and for most of us the last few months were a good combination of noise,satisfactions,complaining,gooddinnersoutside,MerjeEmails,Latenights, Angryscreamings,GoodMoodGreenTeas.

Many things happened, great connections created, a whole family lived in that building in Karu. It has been good, it got day by day better, it will be good, it will get day by day better in the next months.

Happy New Year KaruKitchen17, be fine, be good and Behave!

See you in the 2007

8


1 comment:

Kirppu said...

Happy new year to everyone!
I'm coming to visit Karu for few days, and I was wondering if I could find some company to have dinner and/or fun on Wednesday-Thursday evenings...I'll be there tomorrow some time afternoon, so let me knonw if there is someone non-kidnapped and interested!
I miss you all!